Annual Assessors Calibration –Adama
As usual ENAO’s Annual Assessors Calibration will be held from June 4 to 5 /2016@ Adama Comfort Hotel.
It’s time for assessors and all participants to give building ideas, feedback, and comments that lead ENAO’s accreditation service safe, fast and secured. As you all are the right hand of our office, you are expected to have great agendas to be covered on the conference regarding our core accreditation system and also to have a briefing for the second time on the changes in the Quality Manual to clear the findings during ILAC & AFRAC joint Evaluation. So, you are invited to inbox your agendas before/On June 2, 2016 12:00 am to firstname.lastname@example.org OR: email@example.com
ENAO’s agendas (selected):
1. Policy on the Traceability of Measurement Results
2. ENAO Policy Manual PM04
3. Accreditation Process P07.0 Rev 7
4. Accreditation Criteria for Conformity Assessment Bodies GD 07.1 Rev 1
5. Timeline Rules for ENAO
6. Job Description of Technical expert
7. Procedure for Transition of New Standard
8. Discussion with the participant (Assessors, Technical Experts, and Committee members)
9. Issues concerning ENAO website
10. General discussion & collection of feedback and comments for further improvements in ENAO’s management system and process.
ENAO will expect(highly recommend) the presence of all technical and Lead Assessors, Technical Assessors, different committee members and experts who are invited by the office and it’s our pleasure to ask your confirmation of your participation which helps us book for hospitality arrangement!
For your confirmation for the presence on conference use ENAO’s ICT team email: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com!
Thank you for your participation!