|Testing laboratories must address a variety of quality assurance issues, including the reliability of results. |
Meet these quality requirements with CompaLab by participating in the 2021 proficiency tests. We would also like to remind you that registrations have been open since October 2020.
5 GOOD REASONS TO PARTICIPATE TO A PROFICIENCY TEST:-
– Participating in a proficiency test is a very effective method of assessing your laboratory’s competence
– To comply with the requirements for accreditation
– Get help in determining your measurement uncertainties
– Have extra confidence in the reliability of your test results and demonstrate this to your customers
– Manage the risks associated with unreliable results: the cost of participating in a proficiency test is very low in relation to the confidence it provides and the costs of unreliable tests
UPDATE ON REGISTRATION PROCEDURES :
A new pre-registration procedure has been established for proficiency tests for which the number of registrations may be too low. We can thus avoid the late cancellation of your participation in a proficiency test which would not have enough participants. As soon as a sufficient number of registrations has been received, we will contact you to inform you of the start of the proficiency test.
Participating in CompaLab proficiency tests allows you to obtain an evaluation of your bias but also of your repeatability and an assessment of your estimated uncertainties. In addition, for non-destructive testing, a single participation gives you the opportunity to provide up to 10 test results according to different test methods, different operators or different equipment.
All necessary information is available on our website, see : List of 2020 proficiency tests.
|To REGISTER visit this link –> REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE|
MESSAGE: Quality assurance of the laboratory(PT)